Vessk Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”) recognizes the importance of personal information obtained from our stakeholders and considers the protection of such information to be one of the most important management issues as well as the basis of our business activities.
- We shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations to handle your personal information of users.
- We shall acquire personal information by legitimate and fair means and handle it within the scope of the purpose of use specified to users.
- We shall not disclose or provide personal information provided by users to third parties, except in the following cases;
(1) When the user or users in question consent to such disclosure or provision.
(2) When the information is disclosed in such a way that each user cannot be identified, such as statistical data.
(3) When it is necessary to provide the information based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
(4) When the party receiving the information does not fall under a third party as defined by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, such as an outsourcing contractor.
(5) When the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the user in question.
(6) When the succession of business is made due to merger, corporate separation, transfer of business or other reasons.
- We shall maintain the accuracy and recency of personal information, strive to prevent unauthorized access to, leakage of, loss of, or damage to it, and continuously improve and correct information security.
- We shall establish a management system for the protection of personal information, make our regulations known throughout the company, and strive to ensure that they are thoroughly observed.
- We shall respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries and requests for disclosure regarding personal information from users who are the subjects of their own personal information.
Personal Information Protection Manager
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
When we receive personal information from users, we shall specify the purpose of use of the personal information in advance and use it within the scope thereof. If we need to use such personal information for any purpose other than the stated purpose, we shall inform the user in question accordingly and obtain the prior consent. The purpose of use of personal information shall include;
(1) To verify personal identification of users of our services
(2) To send and inform our services, products and campaigns
(3) To send products, giveaways and written materials
(4) To respond to questions and inquiries
(5) To provide customer support and maintenance services
(6) To conduct business negotiations and meetings with our clients and users
(7) To provide membership services
(8) To conduct research and development of products and services, questionnaire surveys, and monitoring
(9) In cases where all or part of the processing of personal information is entrusted by other business operators, to conduct the appropriate and smooth execution of the entrusted business
(10) To execute contracts
(11) To achieve other purposes of use when such purposes are individually notified at the time when such personal information is obtained
Data collected (in our app)
Information that is necessary to improve the games and does not identify individuals
・Play status (time, score)
・Device information (e.g. Quest1,2,pro, and frame rate)
Inquiries about Personal Information
If you have any questions regarding the disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information, please contact the Company through the inquiry form or by email.
All users have the right to erase their own data. You can erase it at any time by emailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your user ID, which can be found in the game, and your wish to delete it.
You should be aware in advance that we may collect access log data and operation log data in order for us to provide better services for the websites and applications. Acquisition of such data shall not be intended to identify the personal information of the user.
Cookies are used in some parts of our website to ensure comfortable use of the website. Cookies and IP addresses are not considered personal information because they cannot be used alone to identify specific individuals. It is possible to block cookie information by changing the browser’s configuration.
Websites Linked to Our Website
We shall not be responsible for the personal information of users provided to or acquired by the third-party website linked from our website.
Provision of Personal Information by Minor Users
When we ask users at the age of majority to provide personal information, we may, where necessary, obtain the prior consent of the parent of such user.
Enacted on October 30, 2020
Revised on March 8, 2021